Sunday, August 8, 2010

* The Blame Game *

*****************************************************************************************************************
Me: Why Me.. ??
He: It was your Choice, You knew what would happen.
Me: Yes.. but I hoped You would turn around things.. You could have made it better..
He:
Silence
Me: What..? Say something..
He:
Smile
Me: Yes, I knew it, but You know, I had imagined the better outcomes too.. You could have picked out of the ones I imagined..
He: You think I could have?

Me: Of course.. I mean.. Why not.. You can choose to do what ever you want !

He: I always leave it to you to make the choices, once I have showed where they lead you to !
Me: But.. You still can change the path or the destination if you want.

He:
Can I?
Me: OB.. You Can..
YOU ARE GOD.. So why did you NOT.. for me.. ?
He:
The Serene Smile
Me: Now what is this smile all about .. .. ?

He: You Know

Me: NO.. I don't..

He: Staring with the same Smile

We Both:
Laugh
He: Come on.. What about one of your miracles.. ?
He: You know it my Child
Me: What.. ??
He: Miracles Happen only if You have Faith in them.
Me: SIGH !! आपसे बहस में कौन जीत सकता है !
*****************************************************************************************************************

I do wonder at times, If I actually have such conversations with HIM or is it I am talking to myself.. I know better.. I do connect with him ! There would be times when I would be talking to him all miffed up with something and he would calm me down with an embrace of cool, pleasant breeze or peck on my cheeks .. :) It would rain whenever I need it the most.. He would choose the perfect songs matching my mood or state of mind on the radio (You would say - Its the job of a Radio Jockey).. But there are so many such events/signals that happen every now and then..

Coming back to the conversation I had with Him... What do you think? Is it actually Us who choose or is it Him who makes the choices in our head.. Of course He is the one who has written everything beforehand for all of us and all we do is walk those paths.. "I don't think so.." What I believe is, he has written a Master Plan for us and has left to us what we do with it !
He shows us so many paths and leaves the choices to us.. He gives us a base and we with our own attitude (Positive or Negative) decide the course of our Lives..

I try not to be one of those who blame God for everything that happens in their Lives... I know if something is happening either it is because I chose it or its because of one of my own deeds in the past.. Yes, you thought it right.. Our Balance Sheets are maintained or call it our score board.. In fact I so much liked it in the movie - Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.. the way Rishi Kapoor (playing the role of The God in the movie) fulfilled everyone's wishes.. Now what was his fault when your timings for the wishes were not perfect.. So watch out what and when you Wish for.. You never know when he grants you one..

Also, I do know that whatever be the case He is always there with me.. If I am right - He supports me, If I am wrong - He treads me towards the right path.. He wipes my tears when I cry and makes my eyes twinkle when I laugh.. I have always been and I shall always be Thankful to Him for all that he has given me in Life.. !

11 comments:

Kunal said...

I have a slightly different take on GOD here. Since, there is no proof of anything, everybody has 'customized' the notion of GOD to suit his own beliefs, needs, purposes.

There is randomness and there is order at the same time. We just need to look at the right time with the right attitude. Life seems a bit easier when you blame GOD for bad things, but is that the right way? I am not sure.

And sometimes, it is easier, when we do not have to choose and things happen in a way, as if they were destined and you can safely ignore yourself in the 'line of blame fire' when things go wrong.

However, I prefer to make my own choices and it suits me well, even if they turn out to be bad. They are mine. :)

Btw,What is the miracle you were referring to?

Sorry for the mini blog instead of a comment.

Princess of The Dreamland said...

:)
Each one for his/her own.. !

Miracle - If it happens will let you know... ;)

Miss Cupid... said...

Sigh... If only we could understand our beloved god's psyche...!! but its not so... I do believe we do have certain percent of right to choose, in our hands. God is smart in the way he already knows us so well that he predicts what we will do finally... After all the confusions we face at each decisions and testifies it as our destiny....
Its not god alone or we alone who do it what we do... Its the team effort.... ;)
But the thought that everything is predestined do makes us relaxed... thinking no use getting stressed evertything is pre defined.... :D

Loved your perspective.... Good going... Keep it up... :)

For Me:Myself-One Step Ahead said...

What miracle are you referring....
So choices are already decided then it means we should not feel sorry or responsible for any wrong heppenings....Hmmm..

GOD Tussi Great ho !!!!!

Princess of The Dreamland said...

@ Vikas - No its we who make the choices only thing is that we should not regret for whatever we choose... and right and wrong is only a perspective - what is right for you might be wrong for someone else and vice versa..

The point I am trying to make is - If you believe in God and always be Thankful to him, If you don't then believe in yourself and don't Blame anybody else for your own deeds or decisions.. ;)

Unknown said...

I believe what you have written....The only thing is that u expressed it in a brilliant way as always.... Keep it up :)

SJ @ 12 said...

Kya look hai ji ... wah wah... animation is always a good idea for presentation

Grinner said...

As much subtle as it is, the struggle for the pillow on the two sides is pretty heartwarming. Not that you let even God play outside the venue of your imagination and optimism. It is this kind of undaunting faith that both saves sailors adrift at sea, or burns stupids! But then again... What does not kill you, makes you stronger.
Sometimes the deepest thoughts and most intimate questions are answered by putting them out in the open, as always has been your style.
You know what... I understand what you are trying to say... and I understand what you are trying not to say too! So .... :D

Unknown said...

i beleive in wht u said .. n olso ..
GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES .. !!

Sadiya Merchant said...

i thinkkk......wen ppl say evrything's written b4 hand wat is actually implied is v make our own choices n sinc God is, well God- he jus knew it all in advance!

Princess of The Dreamland said...

@Sadiya - True :)